Welcome to Oyster. We’re a Glasgow SEO company who optimise websites to get more customers from search engines (Google & Bing). In fact we’re pretty sure you found us through a search engine. It’s how we’ve built our business and it’s how we will help you build yours.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the science / art of increasing the quality and quantity of visitors to your website by helping it rank higher in the “organic”, “free”, “natural” or “non-paid” listings that appear on search engine results pages.
Why Search Engine Optimisation?
Marketers consistently rate SEO (organic search) the highest performing channel for ROI and effectiveness out of all digital marketing channels  – and for good reason. There’s no better way to get your product or service in front of your potential customers than at the exact moment they realise they need it and search for it.
If you are not appearing in search engine results for your products and services then you are losing sales to your competitors.
Can You Help Get Our Business To Page 1?
To get to page 1 in 2018 you need a content marketing strategy led by strong technical SEO and we can help (it’s all we do). Find out today how we can fix your website to appear in more search results pages by filling in our discovery form and one of our highly experienced Glasgow based SEO Consultants will call you to discuss your project.
Glasgow SEO Services
If you already have an idea of what you need then we have the following pages dedicated to our SEO Services:
- Full Service SEO – From initial planning through to delivery of multiple 1st page rankings for your most profitable keywords, with our full-service SEO retainer you get it all: audit, strategy, on-page technical optimisation for entire website, cornerstone content creation, promotion, link building, rank tracking and reporting.
- SEO Audit – Have a website already that isn’t ranking where you think it should? Our comprehensive technical SEO audit (conducted by hand, 100+ hours) identifies every area of your website where SEO improvements can and should be made. Delivered as a 50+ page report, this is the recommended first step for most projects as implementing its findings can produce immediate results / increase in search engine visibility for your website.
- SEO Penalty Assessment & Recovery – With a 100% recovery rate, our SEO penalty assessment & recovery service provides you with an in-depth analysis of where your site fails to meet search engine best practice and where improvements and repairs must be made to recover from a Google penalty / drop in rankings. You’ll learn which factors have resulted in a penalty with a detailed step-by step task list to correct the issues and a set of standard operating procedures and checklists for optimising your website in order to avoid search engine penalty recurrence. If you suspect or need to fix a Google penalty, this is the penalty repair service you need; it factors in both Google Penguin and Google Panda updates and provides both in-depth content / on-page SEO audits and inbound link analysis to pinpoint the algorithmic filters that have been tripped.
- SEO Consultancy – For companies with internal marketing / webmaster staff who need some external expertise, we can help you meet specific goals in a quick & cost efficient manner. From providing SEO knowledge transfer from our team to yours, offering assistance with a site migration or providing a customised plan to increase your search engine traffic, we can give you the verbal or written guidance you need.
- Technical SEO – Gain a true competitive edge by adopting the latest developments in search engine technology before everyone else. Whether it’s an SEO strategy update in light of Google’s RankBrain or AI algorithm advances, mobile-first SEO requirements, how to use structured data to achieve better visibility in SERPs, voice search & personal assistant best practices, current AMP requirements or content optimisation tactics that take advantage of semantic search. Most businesses are 12- 24 months behind implementing new search engine features however, with our help your business could gain incremental advantages and lead the curve.
- Local SEO – Designed for local businesses who sell products or service customers within a specific geographical region such as a city centre or within specific districts or postcodes. Our local SEO service gets your company found in search results / Google maps for six key phrases specific to your business that when combined with six location / geo specific phrases produces a total of 36 total phrases which generate highly qualified traffic to your business listing likely to convert into customers. Successful examples include “Cosmetic Dentistry Glasgow”, “Indian Restaurant Glasgow” & “Glasgow Plumbers” with fees starting at £1000 per month per domain.
- White Label SEO – For digital consultants or service providers looking to enhance or offer additional digital marketing services to their clients – we can provide complete SEO agency services to your clients under your brand whilst dealing with you or your clients directly. With all of our ROI focused expert SEO services at your disposal, you’ll have a hands-off way of growing your monthly revenue without the hassle of hiring, scaling or overseas outsourcing.
- International SEO – Expand your reach far beyond Glasgow, Scotland and the United Kingdom. Optimise your organisation’s digital assets (such as your website) in order to reach foreign markets. Beyond the exponential revenue growth opportunity, internationalising your SEO is a cost effective way of discovering new markets and gauging overseas interest in your company’s products and services. We have the expert knowledge and experience needed to navigate the challenging (but rewarding) process of domain & geolocation (.com / ccLTD), language, culture & translation, IP & hosting, e-commerce & legal internationalisation issues you’ll face when entering new (AMER, APAC & EMEA) regions.
- Chaffey D, Jones, R (2017). Managing Digital Marketing. Available: https://www.smartinsights.com/guides/managing-digital-marketing-2015/. Last Accessed 25th June 2018.